Friday, October 23, 2015

Aptly Named.....

Here's another Acadia photo taken at sunrise on Boulder Beach. The name is informal, you won't find it on any maps but this beach has turned into an iconic spot for photographers and it's way "over" photographed now. The morning I was there, there were 5 others. One of the photographers I follow on Facebook was there the following week and said there were two dozen photographers on the beach. I would've left. I remember my first visit in the 90's I had the whole area to myself for hours. Oh, the good old days. The one thing I had forgotten was how small the beach actually is, most folks photograph it with wide angle lenses giving the illusion of a much larger area. I just can't imagine two dozen photographers in that small space.

1 comment:

Behtsdh said...

These are so beautiful! I wish I had taken these pictures (:
http://iransafe.net