Sunday, July 3, 2022

Otter and Moose Video....

I recently returned to Spencer Pond Camps for a five-day stay. I didn't take many photos or shoot much video on this trip. However, on my last evening, I ventured out for a paddle around the pond and was lucky enough to encounter a curious otter and a moose. The otter didn't stay around very long but I was able to get a few short clips of it checking me out. Below is a screen grab from the video. About twenty minutes later I came upon the moose. It was about 100 feet from shore and I could tell it was really bothered by the mosquitoes. In some of the clips, you can see how thick the mosquitoes were around it. You gotta feel bad for them, they don't have the ability to apply bug repellent as we do. Click here to check out the video: https://youtu.be/M5k9XMKTHqI

No comments: